Sunday, March 16, 2008

SPRING (MARCH BREAK) - Gone Thongin'

Like he does every year at this time, Johnada is taking a week off to enjoy the sun and party with some co-eds. He'll be enjoying frozen daiquiris by day and tequila body shots by night.

Actually, I'll be in Toronto at work, but I need a week off from the blog. I'm not used to pumping out 4 to 5 of chunks meandering drivel each week, and I need extra some time to further ponder the intricacies of Canadian society. But we'll be back next Monday, March 24 with (hopefully) a new design, new themes for posts and the return of Beernada. No need to worry about too many changes - I'll still be posting way too many pictures of my dog and discussing the world's greatest/worst donut chain.

So have a good week. Hopefully some of you will come back next week. Also, a big Johnada happy birthday to Shancho. Please have some Cristal in a stretch Navigator on me. (Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce)

A little something to hold everybody over:

7 comments:

SMB said...

Thanks for the shout-out Johnada! Cristal - not tonight.
Bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouce - heck yeah.

mgpowell2000 said...

for any road trips back to the us, check it out. tim horton's opens in michigan
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/080317/20080317005958.html?.v=1

Aiglee said...

Saw your comment on my blog, it doesn't work if you hear about an event after the last date! I'll try to come by and tell you when I hear of something that may be fun ^^

Aiglee said...

This one is so this time you know before hand and not after it happened ^^: http://torontofreebies.com/2008/03/14/free-movie-screenings-at-amc-yonge-dundas/

beaverboosh said...

The sight of 6 Penn State girls with pony tails kneeling on barstools doing tequila shots in unison with their hands behind their backs never strays far from my frontal lobe. I love spring break in the US!

Johnada said...

SMB - No Cristal? You've changed.

MGPowell - Sounds like a good future posting subject.

Aiglee - Thanks! But the web address somehow got cutoff, so I still don't know what to do.

BB - Sounds like you had a good time. Was there any tequila spillage?

beaverboosh said...

The thought of the spillage gives me goosebumps!

OurBlogTemplates.com 2008

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008