Sunday, March 23, 2008

A WORK IN PROGRESS

Well, it was quite an exciting spring break. I partially read a book that wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be (The World Without Us). The Wife and I went to a store called Home Sense and bought a new duvet (Has my life really come to this? Do I actually know what duvet means?). And I spent a large part of Friday trying to figure out American vs. Canadian income taxes, but now I'm just more confused. (Anybody have any tips on this? Am I going to get double taxed?) Sadly, there we no thongs, male or female.

Is it possible to spend like six hours doing something and make it worse? This is what I have to ask myself after wasting my Sunday and coming up with this new site design. I probably should have spent the time learning html, as none of the "templates" for blogs ever give enough freedom to do what you want. This blog has never and will never be about the design (or anything else for that matter), but I was hoping for a better end result. In any case, they'll be some more changes to this site in coming days. UPDATE - It's getting better . . .

3 comments:

Aiglee said...

hey, it doesn't look that bad! ^^ HTML is pretty easy, you should be able to fix your page with any basic guide in the Internet.

beaverboosh said...

My right honourable blogger, it is truly an impressive sight and we have high hopes for the future of Johnada. Send our regards to the First Lady. (P.S. And keep the taxes low).

Gary said...

Personally, I think it looks pretty good. But I'm on to you politicians- it's all about image. The real question is this- do I get free healthcare?

OurBlogTemplates.com 2008

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008