Saturday, May 31, 2008

I AIN'T TELLING YOU A SECRET - I Ain't Telling You Goodbye

Well, Johnada had basically quit his blogging duties. I thought I'd stop for a while, see if anyone noticed, and if not, I'd just stop for good. Fortunately, the demand for my return was unbelievable. So I'd like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for your kind and generous emails. It's nice to know that so many of you look forward to a little Johnada in your lives. It really gave me a full boost of confidence. Try to stop me now world!

Full Disclosure - No one noticed. Oh well, I'm nothing if not resilient. What would the billion plus blogosphere be without a little Johnada. So, I, Johnada, promise Johnadians the world over, that this blog will keep going as long as the borders remain strong (they aren't), the flag flies high (we don't have a flag) and Beernada doesn't leave the country until he's filled everyones mug with ale (he's currently in Vietnam).

Stay tuned . . . the Johnada revolution has only just begun. Wait, I don't want a revolution if I'm the President. What I meant to say was that the Johnada status quo has only just begun.

7 comments:

mgpowell2000 said...

Well, I, for one, was hoping to read your thoughts on the great 5-pin bowling contest to see which Canadian beer is better: Labatt's or Molson. Because I couldn't remember who won.

Anonymous said...

You'd better keep on writing! Do you want your son/ daughter to be proud of you YES or NO???

You know, they can tell if daddy has a cool blog almost as soon as they are born now. The internet generation...

Aiglee said...

Hey!! I thought you were only having a break! Not that you were seeing if anyone noticed :p Please continue your blog, it's too much fun!

Johnada said...

MG - Check out the new post.

Zhu - Probably before they are born. I think uterus's come with Wii's now.

Aiglee - Thanks!

beaverboosh said...

Hey dude, glad nothing serious is wrong (good luck fighting the demons)!

Anonymous said...

I know parental units say things that are never heard or recognized by the offspring. I did ask you what had happened to Johnada reports and your response was "I have been too busy" and I said "oh".

Welcome back. I'm sure my grandchild will be as proud as I am of your reports from the north.

Johnada said...

BB - You know about the demons too?

IJ - Hmm, I must be getting senile in my old age.

OurBlogTemplates.com 2008

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008