Monday, August 04, 2008

BREAKING NEWS - All Hot Dogs, All the Time

Well, it's been an insane couple of weeks. I have been back to the States every weekend, with different destinations each time. The travel has been quite harrowing at times. We reached a new low when we got stuck in New York City on Friday night due to a missed flight. FYI - The Clarion by LeGaurdia is a dump, and it costs $200 a night. Thanks American Airlines!

Anyway, enough bitching, I am proud to announce that my mother got me a hot dog toaster for my birhtday! It's is so very exciting! Why would anybody want such a specific thing, you ask? Well, why not? I mean we have toasters for bread, so why not for hot dogs. Best present ever.

3 comments:

SMB said...

I can't wait to toast a finely ground wiener the next time I'm in Toronto.

Happy Birthday! Wish I was there.

Hugs,Shannon

beaverboosh said...

Dude, don't let this get out in Norway, they'll go mad!

Anonymous said...

I have never actually ate a hot dog. Can you believe that??

OurBlogTemplates.com 2008

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008