Friday, November 09, 2007

WE WAS WRONG

Just like other media outlets to which we are often compared, Johnada occasionally makes a tiny factual flub. Thanks to some astute readers, we can now make the following corrections.

  1. I once had poutine at an A & W in Thunder Bay (though I think most Quebecois would agree that it may not have been the best example). Updated Post
  2. Tim Horton's is no longer owned by Wendy's. Updated Post
  3. Due to an unforeseen writer's strike at Johnada, our expected Friday beer review column may be delayed. You can hold out as long as you want buddy, I'm not giving you your own runway! Updated Post
  4. I may not have the hottest ass in Toronto. Actually, no correction necessary on this one; I do.

0 comments:

OurBlogTemplates.com 2008

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008