Monday, February 25, 2008

BEHOLD MY AMAZING PREDICTIVE TALENT

You may have noticed that I got all my Oscar picks right the other night (well, except my choice for Josh Hotnett, but those don't count). Okay, you probably didn't notice, but I did. And all I can say is that I sure am impressed with my astute ability to pick out the Best Sound Mixing and Editing. This is something that I've always prided myself on. You can ask anyone who knows me.

You may have also noticed that I correctly predicted the Tournament of Hearts champion Jennifer Jones and team Manitoba. So another set of big congratulations to me. (You may think you remember that I picked Sherry Middaugh and Team Ontario. But you're thinking of some other blog about Canada written by an American from Illinois by way of Minnesota. Maybe it was this one, which I recommend you visit.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUE RICKIDA!!!!

SMB said...

HHhhhhhmmmmmmm Rickada. VERY INTERESTING!

beaverboosh said...

You are a legend in the "picking media winners" category. I think we should hone that talent on the capital markets and make some real spondoolies!

Anonymous said...

Now, master oracle, tell us: Hilary or Obama?

Johnada said...

JT and SMB - Thanks for being a couple of the very view who visited my new joke site. People really don't like to click on the links . . .

BB - I don't think media winners translates to the capital markets. If it did, I'd pay someone to write my blog for me.

Zhu - Huckabee

OurBlogTemplates.com 2008

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008